I have been smoking since I was seventeen. Now that I’m 30, I’m desperately trying to stop. It is 13 long years of smoking I’m trying to take away. And it isn’t an easy job. You know that as well as I do. But instead of whining about how hard it is, I searched high [...]
Smoking has always been my way to release body stress. I know it’s bad for the health but I not a chain smoker or anything. I never thought a stick of cigarette would do anything major to my lungs. I’m normally an active person. Whenever I’m free, I travel a lot. I trek and do [...]
Lucy, aged 26, decided to stop smoking after having smoked most of her life from the young age of twelve. There was no question in her mind that what she was doing was harming her body, so she realized it was a fine time to stop, especially since most public places no longer allowed smoking. [...]
There is much attention in the media placed on the health risks of continuing to smoke, but quitting smoking is not as easy as many people make it sound. When you choose to quit smoking it is often not possible to do it without any help. Many people choose to use nicotine patches, yet there [...]
Smoke Deter Links
- How does Smoke Deter help to quit smoking?
- Smoke Deter and Struggle to Quit Smoking
- Why is it hard to quit smoking?
- Smoke Deter – Stop smoking, Quit smoking – Multifunctional Approach!
- The Magic of Smoke Deter – Quit Smoking Now
- Why You Can’t Quit Smoking
- Today’s Smokers Get Younger
- Smoke Deter Testimonial
- Smoke Deter Helped Lucy Stop Smoking
- Reduce Your Nicotine Cravings Using Smoke Deter